For who ?
- For the ambitious athlete who wants to get involved at the national level.
- For the promising youngster who wants to develop further into an elite athlete.
- For the athlete who participates in championships and regularity circuits (top competition, cross cup, T3 series, ...)
How we work ?
- We start with an intake interview in which we coordinate the objectives, possibilities and expectations.
- We draw up a detailed annual plan towards your goal(s).
- This annual plan is regularly updated based on testing, feedback, etc.
- You will receive your training schedule per week, tailored to your time frame (family, school, work, club training, ...).
- The training intensities are based on testing (not included)E
- Each training is clearly written out.
- Trainings are followed several times a week via Trainingpeaks.
- Contact with the trainer is possible every day.
What we expect ?
- Ambitious and competitive attitude
- Minimum 5 training sessions (unisport) or 8 training sessions (multisport) per week
- Strength and stabilization is part of the training program
- You train with a heart rate monitor and power meter (cycling).
- You log training sessions via Trainingpeaks.
Included in package
- Detailed annual plan
- Account Training Peaks (basic)
- Update annual plans in function of testing, feedback
- Detailed training schedules.
- Strength and stabilization workouts.
Not included in package
- Supervision of training courses: €60/hour (+ transport costs if >20km)
- Testing: in consultation
- 160€ (including VAT)