For who ?
- For the recreational athlete who combines family, work and/or sports.
- For the athlete who is preparing for an endurance sporting event: 10 miles, marathon, triathlon, ...
- For the athlete who regularly participates in recreational competitions, events, ...
HOW we work ?
- We start with an intake interview in which we coordinate the objectives, possibilities and expectations.
- We draw up a global plan towards your goal(s).
- You will receive your training schedule per training cycle (2 to 3 weeks).
- The training schedule is tailored to your time frame (family, work, club training, etc.).
- The training schedule is tailored to your physical capabilities. Tests can be planned in consultation.
- Each training is clearly written out.
- Every week there is a feedback moment (mail, telephone, whatsapp) about the past training block.
What we expect ?
- An achievable challenge.
- You can train at least 4 times a week.
- You train with a heart rate monitor or power meter.
- You log your training sessions in a training diary (Training Peaks).
Included in package
- Account Training Peaks (basic).
- Global annual plan.
- Detailed training schedules
- Weekly feedback moment
Not included in package
- Strength and stabilization schedules: 25€/schedule
Guided training sessions: 60€/hour (+transport costs if >20km).
25€/ week of training